Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Deadly Sins Season 2 Episode 9


Today I shot an episode of the Discovery Channel's "Deadly Sins."

"Deadly Sins" is a docu-drama crime show that has people associated with the case speak over re-enactments done by actors.

The actual crime took place in a suburb of Seattle.    With a misty warm early December day, in a tiny house that bordered on barren woods, the small town of Sparta, New Jersey, doubled nicely for suburban Seattle.

Most of the cast and crew met at a location in Chelsea in Manhattan and were bused out for the all day shoot.

My role was fairly sizable.  I played the son of the victim.  Discovering an empty house, I am the one who eventually calls the cops to report my father missing which starts the investigation into the murder.

The cast and crew were friendly and efficient.

I'll post again when I find out the show's airing date.

If you're interested in the crime here's the link:

http://www.komonews.com/news/archive/4089786.html



The assistant DP setting up the outside shot.

The director reviewing the footage.


Equipment truck in the driveway.


The holding room for the actors... the basement of the house.  I spent most of the day outside.



Wardrobe set up in the garage.


The prop master creating the brains... out of glue and borrax.  


Most of the cast for a group shot.  Even in the basement I can find the light.  

No comments:

Post a Comment