Tuesday, November 10, 2020

INTERVIEW - INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL MANHATTAN - UNSPOKEN

The International Film Festival Manhattan has released a recent interview with the cast of Unspoken.

We were interviewed as part of the promotional tour for the festival.

The IFFM states:

Global TV London New York Asia presents the International Film Festival Manhattan Virtual Events Q&A with Filmmakers: 

"Unspoken" Q&A with Director Daryl Denner, Producer and DP Rodney Reyes, Cast: France Lozada, Marian Cardenas, Brian Pollock and Jonathan Weirich.

Link:

https://www.facebook.com/globaltvnetworkcoverage/videos/3677800298906841/?vh=e&d=n

The link will take you to a video that's posted on a Facebook page. 

There's a some promo material for the festival in front of the interview.  

The official interview starts at about the 18:00 minute mark or so.  

Of course, I had the dates wrong on which evening the interview was supposed to be.  I had been getting comfortable for the evening when my phone exploded with messages asking where I was.  

I was on the couch in my pajamas and glasses!  

I joined the interview just in time, but looking a little less than professional.  

Either way, I think there were some fun questions and moments discussing the process of making a low budget independent film.  

I had a great time hanging out with the cast again, even if it was virtually.  

We did about an hour and half of questions, but I think this was edited down to about 25 minutes or so.  

I'l post the link the online screening of Unspoken at IFFM soon.  

Click here for more information about IFFM:

https://www.iffmnyc.com

However, if you're impatient, remember Unspoken screens for the online Vegas festival this weekend!

The Vegas link is here:

https://watch.eventive.org/lvifsf/play/5f9620fbd817f9013742e9e9 


__






No comments:

Post a Comment