Monday, August 31, 2015

New Website! www.JonathanWeirich.com


After numerous attempts, I finally revamped my professional website, JonathanWeirich.com.  

Over the last few years, I made several attempts to put up a site that was more representative of where my career was going.  However, I've been constantly busy with various projects and things were changing so rapidly that I had trouble finding the time to nail down exactly what I wanted for my site.

Plus, I wasn't quite happy with my HTML skills in translating the ideas of what I wanted my website to be to the screen. Although remaking my website was a high priority, other projects took precedence and the website was set aside.

After much encouragement and many suggestions, I finally sat down and explored the option of using one of the sites that have pre-existing templates.  Eventually, I settled on Squarespace, and I was lucky enough that some friends volunteered their help, guidance and opinions to get the page up and running.

I look at this page, as more of a beta release, rather than a finalized image.  The importance was to have something up, that had my information for people to access, headshots, resume, links to work, etc.  I'm sure there will be things that need added, changed or updated.  So, I welcome any suggestions or opinions on how to make it better.  But for now, I'm comfortable with the clean sparse look as a good starting point.  




No comments:

Post a Comment