Wednesday, August 12, 2015

In Print! Treasure Island Storage Print Campaign!



Last week I was sent some of the proofs for the print ad campaign that I shot in May for Treasure Island Storage.  
The above picture is the proof for the billboards that are going up in Northern New Jersey.  I think the billboards in Paterson are already posted.

I was told that there will be billboards posted in or near Paterson, Hoboken, and Jersey City in New Jersey.  Plus, more billboards are going up in Astoria and Jamaica in Queens, and in Red Hook, Brooklyn.  Also, there's a Treasure Island Storage in Cherry Hill, NJ, so there may be an advertisement coming to my Southern New Jersey friends and family.  

Plus, I think the proof below is going to be placed in bus stops and subway stations throughout the Tri-State area, but mostly in Queens and Brooklyn, I think.  

So, if anyone comes across these ads please send pics and locations my way.  I'd love to see them! 


My original post about the shooting days can be seen here: 

In that post there are also links to Treasure Island Storage and to the photographer, Richard Mitchell. 

I'm very excited about this ad campaign, so if you happen to go to a Treasure Island Storage, tell them that, "your friend Superman sent you!"  No, that's pretty cheesy and they'll think you're a nutter, so maybe not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment